Affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions
Solect proudly partners with PowerOptions – New England’s largest energy-buying consortium for nonprofits and the public sector – to provide affordable solar energy and storage solutions for the region’s cities, towns, schools, state agencies, and nonprofits.
The Solect and PowerOptions Solar and Storage Program offers several advantages beyond a standard Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). From faster deployment to exclusive incentives and pricing to comprehensive system maintenance, we help you get the most out of your solar implementation.
No upfront capital costs
We cover project engineering
No equipment responsibility
We handle all system-related
No system operation costs
We provide ongoing maintenance
and 24/7 monitoring.
No more rate fluctuations
We offer a fixed per-kWh price for 20 years of energy stability.
An exclusive energy program built for you
Solect and PowerOptions offer unmatched expertise in the energy markets and solar industry, and we’ve completed 150+ projects for public and nonprofit organizations in 100 towns and cities across New England. Our program delivers:
- A highly competitive procurement process already completed to enable
- Full project management from initial assessment and system design to ongoing operations and maintenance
- A range of solar solutions, including rooftop arrays, parking lot canopies, ground mounts, and more
- Battery energy storage systems (BESS) designed to reduce peak demand charges
- PowerOptions member-exclusive incentives plus optimal pricing
Utility costs are an expense that constantly fluctuates. Working with Solect, we reduced operating costs without paying upfront installation costs. Utilizing PowerOptions meant our district didn’t need to undertake a costly and time-consuming procurement.
Lindsay Albernaz, Director of Business, Somerset Berkley Regional High School