Employer: Solect Energy Development, LLC, 89 Hayden Rowe Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
Work site: 45 South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
Job Duties: Conduct engineering site visits to collect existing roof-and-electrical-related site information for use in the design of commercial solar and storage systems. Design efficient ground mount, rooftop, and carport designs for installations within technical and regulatory land use restrictions. Once the project is constructed, prepare the final as-built documents. Evaluate the cost for the project process and materials. Interface with building inspectors regarding concerns and questions about project design and layout. Prepare AutoCAD documents for system construction for both solar and storage projects. Mentor interns from local colleges and solar programs.
- Master’s Degree in Energy Engineering, Solar Option
- One (1) year of work experience designing rooftop, ground mount, and carport designs for a solar energy company.
- One (1) year of experience using Autocad to design buildings.
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certificate
- Ability to work on rooftops and climb ladders for extended periods of time.
Travel: Travel is required fifteen (15%) of the time throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
Please Contact: Please send resumes to email@example.com.