What’s a PPA ?
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is a way to finance a solar project in which a third-party investor builds, owns and maintains the solar system on your property and then sells you the electricity generated at a reduced rate from your current electric utility bill. The rates offered by Solect are fixed (no escalators) for an extended period – typically 20 to 25 years.
Leasing your physical property (a rooftop, parking lot or land) for a PV system and then purchasing the power generated through a PPA is a great way for entities such as state agencies, municipalities, schools and non-profits to benefit from cleaner, cheaper electricity without having to purchase the system.
CHEAPER, CLEANER POWER WITHOUT THE UPFRONT COST.
Who can benefit?
With increasing pressure around tightening budgets, predictable electricity costs and utility bill savings enable customers to plan and divert funds to other important expenditures, Powering Their Tomorrow.
Lead by example and use solar at your properties
Maximize tax dollars and invest in infrastructure and services
Prioritize staffing and invest in new programs, materials, and technology
Hire staff and invest in mission critical initiatives and other resources
Our solutions are focused on enhancing your bottom line – helping you preserve capital and save on operating costs so you can spend more money where it really matters.
LET OUR ENERGY EXPERTS GUIDE YOU TO EASIER, FASTER, BETTER SAVINGS.
Solect and PowerOptions Solution
Solect Energy and PowerOptions, the largest energy buying consortium in New England, have teamed up to offer customers a Solar and Storage Program with 4 key additional advantages beyond those of a standard PPA:
- Highly-competitive procurement is done for you, enabling faster deployment
- Solect manages everything, from initial, no-cost assessment and system design to maximize savings to ongoing maintenance for the project life. Solect uses pre-negotiated contracts to provide efficient, safe professional services, saving time and money.
- Options including rooftop solar, solar parking lot canopies/carports, ground mounts and net metering/on bill credit solutions. Additionally, battery storage systems can be added to the solar project to address demand charges and take advantage of other value streams to provide additional savings. These systems may even enable resiliency in certain cases.
- Obtain additional incentives and optimal pricing only available to PowerOptions members, in addition to the assurance that your projects pricing and contract terms will comply with the RFP
SINCE 2011, SOLECT HAS INSTALLED AN EXCESS OF
including more than
ranging from small commercial systems to multi-MW ground-mount and canopy projects.
UNDER THE POWEROPTIONS PROGRAM, SOLECT HAS ALREADY INSTALLED
expected to save customers more than
over the term of the
These communities are already Powering Their Tomorrow, and you can too.
How do I get started?
Solect will work closely with you and your team to conduct an in-depth assessment of your energy needs and implement a solar program that best meets your goals – for now and into the future. We will:
- Evaluate your electricity profile and assess your solar potential
- Recommend appropriate installation sites
- Prepare a cost-savings analysis and forecast
- Develop a project plan and timeline for your community
START POWERING YOUR TOMORROW, TODAY.
Contact us for a free analysis of your community’s solar potential –
we look forward to serving you!