Solect is currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager, who is responsible for driving improvement in the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Sales Organization. The Sales Operations manager plays a critical role in enabling the Market Development Team and individual Market Development Specialists (MDS). Secondary activities will include supporting the Business Development Managers (BDMs). Solect’s MDS team is responsible for generating high-quality opportunities for the BDMs by cold-calling and emailing highly targeted prospects for commercial solar and energy storage opportunities. The Sales Operations Manager enables the MDS team by delivering a clean database of high-quality leads and our high-performance productivity software. Working closely with sales leadership and the executive team, you will support the overall go-to-market strategy for Solect.
- Own the systems, processes, and activities that enable the Solect sales organization to operate effectively, ensuring consistency in sales processes across all geographic markets and business units related to utilization of Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership on sector-specific campaigns to ensure Solect meets its sales and growth objectives.
- Deliver high-quality data to enable the MDS team to be effective and efficient.
- Manage the process of assigning accounts to the MDS team, ensuring each individual MDS has a sufficient number of qualified accounts to prospect at any given time.
- Hire, train, and manage part-time or outsourced resources responsible for “scrubbing” the databases and delivering leads to the MDS team.
- Discover and recommend new data sources to support our campaign efforts across all geographies.
- Continuously assess value of existing lead generation sources and partnerships (CoStar, ZoomInfo, Data.com, MapAnything, etc.) and negotiate advantageous rates.
- Refine, create and manage Salesforce dashboards for Sales Leadership, BDM’s and MDS that reflect key performance indicators such as forecasts, actual to goal, conversion/close ratios, etc.
- Serve as primary point person for sales and marketing Salesforce enhancements or troubleshooting. Liaison with IT as required.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com configuration, administration, reporting, dashboards, data loader, and third-party app integration.
- Adept at project management, and ability to work comfortably and effectively with multiple levels of management.
- Ability to lead, train, manage and motivate a team of data analysts, and work cross-functionally within an organization to deliver desired results
- Prior experience managing databases, and utilizing data to meet metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prefer knowledge of the energy and/or commercial real estate space including solar, efficiency, and data aggregation for energy management / building improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of business experience; including roles in Inside Sales, Field Sales, or Sales Enablement
- Highly proficient Salesforce.com
- Proficient with Google Apps and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with HubSpot or similar Sales and Marketing tools
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest addressing relevant experience and qualifications, along with a resume to Human Resources at email@example.com