Solect is currently seeking a Customer Service Analyst to assist customers, address utility and regulatory issues, coordinate service activity in the field, monitor portfolio solar performance, and participate in the system automation of key processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong computer and communication skills, be detailed oriented, and have 3 years in the Service industry, with a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience. He/She will be a driven, self-starter with a passion for the solar industry and the desire to help maintain the growth of our commercial solar service business.
The position requires interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, scheduling service appointments, and requests about products and services while demonstrating excellent customer service skills. The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a key to success in this role. This is a unique opportunity to join a local dynamic and growing team in the solar industry.
- Perform daily monitoring of solar systems in Solect’s portfolio to identify potential performance issues with the objective to ensure our customers systems are performing at optimal levels.
- Assist customers in resolving utility billing and net metering issues.
- Analyze data trends from information gathered by site visits and system production performance.
- Develop metrics to measure the performance of key customer service processes and recommend process improvement for the overall efficiency of the business and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide support onboarding new systems to Solect monitoring systems and provide ongoing support of the existing customer base.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong technology skills including experience with Excel, Google Suite, Dropbox; Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills; ability to clarify the customers complaint, resolve service problems and following up on open issues to assure closure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of analyzing and documenting data to drive improvements
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills; attention to detail is critical
- NABCEP certification a plus
- Willingness to learn solar industry practices and product knowledge
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest addressing relevant experience and qualifications, along with a resume to Human Resources at HR@solect.com.